Flirty Dancing makes headlines
9 January 2019
But that's not all. Here's what people are saying about Flirty Dancing:
- "I'm now obsessed with Flirty Dancing!" "- Zoe Ball, Radio 2 Breakfast Show
- "I wanna talk about my new obsession, I think it might be my new favorite TV show... because I just love love!"- Matt Edmonson, Radio 1 Breakfast Show
- "...It's genius isn't it?!"- Mollie King, Radio 1 Breakfast Show
- “The difference is that while on Strictly Come Dancing it’s called a curse, here it’s possibly the sweetest thing you’ll see on TV outside of The Undateables”- Ian Hyland, The Daily Mirror
- “Flirty Dancing has reignited my love for dating shows.”- Kimberly Bond, The Radio Times
- "...Dancing together, it turned out, was a beautiful way for prospective partners to meet. There was a wholesome innocence to this show- so much so that it could surely be broadcast at an earlier hour than 10pm. It was an irresistible, grin-inducing illustration of the joys of dance..."- Michael Hogan, The Telegraph
- "...Flirty Dancing is actually about something very pure: dance as wordless connection and communication, unmediated. And the programme trusts that dance can do that..."- Lyndsey Winship, The Guardian
And Episode Two has got people talking too..
- Neither of them can dance for toffee, which makes it all the more endearing.- Metro Tonight's TV Picks (17th January)
Flirty Dancing airs on Channel 4 at 10pm every Thursday from 10th January.
Catch up on All4.